Tutor: Adam Jankowski – Find out more about Adam
Venue: Legend Brands Europe Ltd, Dry-Eaz, 22 Plover Close, Interchange Park, Newport Pagnell
Buckinghamshire, MK16 9PS
Sponsors: The WoolSafe Academy & The Restoration Academy
- Standard Price – £799.00 + Vat
- WoolSafe Member or Technicians – £699.00 + Vat
- NCCA Member or Technician – £699.00 + Vat (for jointly sponsored F2M courses in 2019)
- Second trainee of same company – £649.00 + Vat
This 5-day training course is intended to deliver the most comprehensive and best value for money carpet and upholstery cleaning training available in the UK today. We believe that this investment will produce a very quick return on investment to those who learn, adopt and adapt to the best practice built into the modules in this program.
It is an intensive course which not only covers everything a new business needs to know about carpet and upholstery cleaning but also completes gaps in the knowledge and qualifications of existing carpet and upholstery cleaning business owners and their technicians. The course includes valuable concepts in selling professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services to residential and commercial clients as well as all the relevant health and safety obligations and HSE regulations.
To complete the very full and rich content of this fast-track syllabus, course times will be 8.30am start and will not finish much before 5.30pm every day.
- 3 IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) accreditations available (all 3 exams are optional¹)
- IICRC CCT (Carpet Cleaning Technician)
- IICRC UFT (Upholstery Cleaning Technician)
- IICRC OCT (Odour Control Technician)
- Exceeds criteria for NCCA Associate membership².
- Meets criteria for accelerated WoolSafe membership (additional conditions apply³)
- Maximum class size of 12 assures:
- hands-on practice in 4 most popular methods of carpet cleaning.
- comprehensive hands-on stain removal
- hands-on experience in 3 most popular methods of upholstery cleaning.
- The course also discusses and demonstrates peripheral opportunities including:
- Carpet Repair
- Carpet Colour Repair
- Water damage (leaks)
- Safe clean-up of bodily fluid spills
- Course materials will include:
- Manuals: Three class manuals and a bonus Advanced Spot and Stain Removal Manual
- Survey forms: health and safety forms, waivers and disclaimers etc.
This course is not available in separate elements and must be taken as a whole if you wish to take the IICRC CCT, UFT and OCT exams to accelerate access to NCCA and WoolSafe.
- Exams are £40 per person per exam payable to IICRC and are not included in the course fees
- Associate membership is subject to exam passes in CCT and UFT. Full membership requires a minimum period of 12 months Associate membership. NCCA membership fees are not included in this course fees.
- Subject to follow-up with WoolSafe on-line course, test pass and a minimum of 36 months field experience.
Faster to Master will be covering standards which include: BS PAS 86:2008, ANSI/IICRC S100, IICRC S300, WS1000, WS2000 ANSI/IICRC S500, ANSI/IICRC S520, ANSI/IICRC S800, BS5325:2001