Tel: +44 1943 850 817
1. Public Training Courses and Prices
1.1 The details of the course content and the prices are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
1.2 The cost of optional overnight accommodation is not included in the course fees. Only book a room with free cancellation as a course may be cancelled.
1.3 WoolSafe reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses without penalty or liability if there are bookings which it deems to be insufficient, or for reasons outside its control. WoolSafe will try to notify participants as soon as reasonably possible if a course has to be cancelled.
1.4 Payment is due on receipt of invoice without any deductions including, but not limited to, bank charges. Time of payment shall be of the essence and accordingly WoolSafe may treat failure to pay any of its invoices on time as a repudiation of the contract on your part and may also treat itself as discharged from its own contractual obligations.
2. Cancellation Policy
2.1 In respect of cancellation by WoolSafe, a full refund will be given.
2.2 WoolSafe reserves the right to charge the full course fee for any cancellation by a participant for any reason within 10 days of the start of the training course. If between10-21 days notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the course fee. No fees will be payable for any cancellation received in writing more than 21 days before the course start date.
2.3 Participant substitutions can be accepted, without charge, at any time
3. Trainee Certificates
3.1 Trainees should note that successful completion of some courses require participants to demonstrate an understanding of the course by passing a quiz or open book exam. Certificates are issued upon request.
3.2 Whilst WoolSafe will make every reasonable effort to ensure a high standard of training and impartiality in awarding certificates, no guarantee is given that every participant attending will receive such certificate.
4.1 The participant will be provided with support and tuition. In addition the participant will receive such telephone and email assistance and further support as we reasonably deem necessary.
1. The time for payment of all sums due to us shall be of the essence. If any invoice is not paid on the due date then WoolSafe reserves the right to charge interest from the due date until payment, in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and to levy administration charges in accordance with the provisions of that Act.
2. We shall be entitled to terminate our agreement with you if you commit a material breach of your obligations which you fail to remedy within seven days of receipt of a written notice from us.
3. WoolSafe will not be liable for any indirect special or consequential loss including, without limitation, loss of turnover or profit, goodwill, anticipated savings and expenditure e.g. accommodation.
3.1 Our liability, whether arising under contract, tort or under statute or otherwise, shall be limited to direct losses suffered by you as a result of our acts or omissions and shall not exceed the amount of our charges for the course in connection with which the claim arises.
4. Any failure on our part to enforce, at any time or for any period, any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be waiver by WoolSafe of any provision, or a waiver on our part subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions.
5. No variations to these terms and conditions shall have any effect unless agreed in writing by a director of WoolSafe.
*For the purposes of this contract The WoolSafe Organisation may be referred to as: WoolSafe, we, us, our. Trainees may be referred to as: trainee, participant, you, your.