Works on the principle of DC resistance. When the electrode pins are pressed or driven into the wood, the electrical resistance between the electrodes is measured and indicated on the LED bar display.
The only stick-style pH meter with the following features:
• Flat Surface Electrode measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and (wet or damp) surfaces such as carpets and upholstery.
• CAL alert tells you it’s time to recalibrate. (appropriate buffers are supplied)
• RENEW indicator tells you it’s time to replace your electrode. Eliminates Guesswork (Spare electrodes are available – see Ordering Information)
• Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings. Allows detection of changes over time.
• Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature -5 to 90°C (23 to 194°F)
• Waterproof and rugged design fl oats in water and protects the meter in wet or harsh environment
• Supplied with full Operating Instructions, batteries and a set of buffer solutions.
Replacement flat surface pH electrode module for PH100
• Interchangeable pH sensor module for ExStik series meters
• Measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and damp surfaces such as carpets and upholstery
• Complete with protective connector cap
Kit comes complete with:
• CA903 carrying case
• PH100 Waterproof ExStik pH Meter
• PH105 Spare pH Electrode
• Buffers, 2 each of pH 4, 7 &10
• Rinse solution
Easy to use, ready-made buffer solutions for Calibrating pH meters – pH4, pH7,pH10
Set of 10 sachets (3 each of pH4, 7 and 10 plus Rinse Solution)