Works on the principle of DC resistance. When the electrode pins are pressed or driven into the wood, the electrical resistance between the electrodes is measured and indicated on the LED bar display.
The only stick-style pH meter with the following features:
• Flat Surface Electrode measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and (wet or damp) surfaces such as carpets and upholstery.
• CAL alert tells you it’s time to recalibrate. (appropriate buffers are supplied)
• RENEW indicator tells you it’s time to replace your electrode. Eliminates Guesswork (Spare electrodes are available – see Ordering Information)
• Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings. Allows detection of changes over time.
• Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature -5 to 90°C (23 to 194°F)
• Waterproof and rugged design fl oats in water and protects the meter in wet or harsh environment
• Supplied with full Operating Instructions, batteries and a set of buffer solutions.
Replacement flat surface pH electrode module for PH100
• Interchangeable pH sensor module for ExStik series meters
• Measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and damp surfaces such as carpets and upholstery
• Complete with protective connector cap
Kit comes complete with:
• CA903 carrying case
• PH100 Waterproof ExStik pH Meter
• PH105 Spare pH Electrode
• Buffers, 2 each of pH 4, 7 &10
• Rinse solution
Easy to use, ready-made buffer solutions for Calibrating pH meters – pH4, pH7,pH10
Set of 10 sachets (3 each of pH4, 7 and 10 plus Rinse Solution)
UV LED torch allows carpet cleaners and inspectors to locate urine contamination and other stains only visible under UV light.
Four large and four small round furniture movers. Make moving furniture easy and safe without straining your back!
The WoolSafe laboratory recently purchased a backlit portable magnifying glass and were so impressed with this low cost addition that we have decided to sell it through the WoolSafe Academy Store.
It’s easy to take pictures with your phone and zoom in so you can investigate issues on site and drop ultra close-up images into your carpet complaint investigation reports.
Made in the USA to manufacturing standard ISO 9001.
Batteries and spare bulb are included.
SORRY, CURRENTLY SOLD OUT!
Illuminated Magnifier – Distortion free x8.7 magnification
This test is used to assesses the oil and water repellency of floor covering materials, and may be used therefore to test the robustness of an anti stain or an anti soil finish.
Five oils of different surface tension characteristics and five water/alcohol mixtures are provided. The repellency rating is determined by observation.
The test kit includes full instructions.
Pack of 4 pads making moving even the heaviest furniture unbelievably easy! The oval shaped pads have hard foam on one side for firm grip and extremely smooth plastic on the other for effortless slide!
Ultra Violet Flourescent Lantern – Black Light used by carpet cleaners and carpet inspectors for a number of reasons including locating urine stains.