Paul started his career in 1972 and has remained focused on the cleaning of the Indoor Environment. He has written numerous articles, spoken and taught internationally and cleaned for many well-known and respected prestigious clients.
Paul’s Teaching skills started in 1987 when he assisted in the training programs of the NCCA, he now teaches not only for them but is an Approved Instructor in Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning & Commercial Carpet Maintenance through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning, Restoration & Certification, he was the first IICRC approved instructor in these subjects within the UK.
His business now involves the cleaning of carpets & upholstery both domestic and commercial, inspections related to cleaning, manufacture or installation of carpets. Consulting with regards to cleaning programs and teaching the skill of Cleaning Carpets, Curtains, Leather, Oriental Rugs, Upholstery, Spot & Stain Removal, Health & Safety for the cleaning industry and Indoor Air Quality to various organisations as well as individuals.
Soft Furnishing Cleaning Consultant
Specializing in Teaching Certification, Entry level and Advanced level courses.
- The IICRC-approved Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) course is designed to teach the art and science of carpet cleaning to professional service providers, as well as others in related industries.
- The Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician course teaches entry-level commercial carpet cleaning techniques to individuals engaged in the maintenance of commercial facilities.
- The Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician course covers upholstery fiber categories, fiber identification and testing, manufacturing of the fiber and fabric, chemistry of cleaning, upholstery cleaning methods, protections, spotting and potential problems.
- Professional Carpet & Upholstery Course. Learn from impartial training on a wide spectrum of carpet and soft furnishing cleaning equipment and techniques – with the added bonus of NCCA membership at the end of the line.
- Advanced Spot & Stain Removal. Stains can be complex and require patience and knowledge of appropriate cleaning solutions. It is important to define what fabric; fibre, dyes and finishing agents have been used to create the soft furnishing being worked upon.
- Looking after high net worth clients
- Teaching for the cleaning industry
- Carpet Inspections
- Specialist Rug cleaning
- Fine Fibre cleaning & advice
- Understanding Building Cleaning needs
- Customer Relationship Management
- Cleaning Education Worldwide
- Specialist Spot & Stain removal
- Taught in Japan, China, Australia & America