The Annual WoolSafe Conference and Tour will be returning to the UK in 2018 and will be held in the picturesque county of West Yorkshire. WoolSafe Approved Service Providers, Inspectors, Cleaning Product Manufacturers and Associate Member carpet manufacturers are invited to attend and participate in these two days of education, skills development and networking.
The first day of the conference program will include:
- WoolSafe Research – The use of specialist ‘Bio Cleaning Products’ containing enzymes and their affect on natural fibres.
- Marketing Master Class – How to choose the right people to work with and motivate them to create a successful business.
- Specialist Treatments on Wool Carpet and Rugs – WoolSafe Certied Trainers form a panel of experts to share their knowledge of problem solving treatments.
- Choice of Workshops TBC but most likely including: Rug ID, Carpet Complaint Inspection Experiments, Specialist Treatments (hands on)
- WoolSafe update and future plans – The future is bright and exciting, find out why.
- Open forum (Q&A) – Your chance to question and discuss any topic you need help with.
- Product Displays – talk to product manufacturers about their latest products and equipment.
- Evening Banquet – Relax, meet and network with your industry friends and partners.
On day two, there will be a choice of two tours.
The ever- popular the Fleece to Floor Tour that follows the whole wool carpet production chain with visits to British Wool, Howarth Scouring, Lawton Yarns and a carpet manufacturer (TBC)
Alternatively, there is an exclusive tour, for WoolSafe Members only, of a major cleaning product manufacturing plant producing over 30 million bottles a year. We will look at their research and development laboratory to see how they formulate, and continually reformulate, and test their products to keep them one step ahead of the competition.
There will be an overview of the production of solutions, quality control, bottling, labelling and packaging systems needed to run a smooth operation producing 70 different product types/ranges.
Places on the manufacturing plant tour are limited to 15 people.
Conference October 4th – WoolSafe Member Early Bird = £50
The Banquet = £35
Fleece to Floor Tour = £25
Product Manufacturing Plant Tour = £15 (half day)
A special discount rate has been negotiated with the Midland Hotel:
- Standard Single B&B = £60.00
- Standard Double B&B = £75.00
- Upgrade to Executive Room = +£20.00
Book Direct with the hotel and quote Booking Reference: WSD041018
WoolSafe Approved Product Licensees please contact [email protected]
The WoolSafe Conference 2018 is going to be a fantastic event with the cream of the industry gathered under one roof to share their knowledge with attendees. A unique opportunity to network with the top tutors, product suppliers and carpet manufacturers from around the world so don’t miss out and book today!
Please read the terms and conditions of booking and only register if you agree with them.